s

Yes I am a GIRL

Yes, I am a GIRL. 
This article is about very common Indian girl. This story can be easily related to every Indian girl.
Here you can find how this society put restrictions to a girl in day-to-day life. Especially in rural areas girls usually do not have freedom to live the life. Here we have brought three situations (conversations) of girl's life in English and Hindi.


Yes! I am a Girl

Situation 1-
Daughter: Dad, why don't I have freedom like my brother? Why can't I roam like my brother at any time freely?
Father: Dear princess, you are a precious diamond and previous diamonds are always safe in a locker. If the diamond is outside, thief will stole it.
Daughter : But dad, it doesn't matter how precious a diamond is... It is just a stone.
Dad I am not a lifeless stone, I have feelings, I have dreams, I too like freedom. Is it right to kill your daughter's dreams by telling her that she is a precious diamond???


Yes! I am a Girl

Situation 2-
Mother: Why are you doing paintings? It is a waste of time, you are a girl learn cooking.
Daughter : Mom, when Pandavas were living in forest Bhima was cooking food for his family. And 'cooking' has mainly come into existence by the famous Prince "Nala". He was best in cooking, that's why cooking is also called as "Nalapaka". But now why only girls have responsibility of cooking???


Situation 3-
Mom-in-law: Today you must wear this heavy saari and attend the function.
Daughter-in-law: Mummy ji, this is very heavy saari, I don't feel comfortable in this.
Mom-in-law: You must wear this only, it's our tradition.
Daughter-in-law: Mummy ji, will your son wear heavy dhoti and attend the function instead of wearing pant???


So these are some situations most of girls face in day-to-day life. This happens mostly in rural areas and sometimes even in educated family, where girls are treated as a burden. 

According to survey around 87% of Indian women have more stress in life. 
A girl needs a little freedom to live her life, nothing else. No need to celebrate Women's Day and daughters' day, girls just need freedom and support. 

Share this article with every Indian. Let's create a chain to spread positivity. 
JAI HIND. 

SHARE | COMMENT | FOLLOW |

THE BEST BOOK BY Chetan Bhagat

Read our another article 

Comments

Follow Us

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *